Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services is a way to solve problems that you have no idea that you had in the first place. PH-IT Solutions is your best managed IT service provider in Southern Orange County. We are one of the leaders in the managed IT Services sector Located in Huntington Beach CA.
We provide a one-stop shop, a unique end-to-end service that extends from the network (LAN and WAN) to the application layer, out into the data center and increasingly to the cloud. We currently provide Managed IT Services to over 300 Businesses in California, spanning many types of industries sector and size of business.
The process is not the regular break-Fix process that most of the provider offer to your business.
PH-IT Solutions managed IT process goes deeper than this, begins with us taking full responsible for the entirety or portions of a business’ IT systems, as agreed upon in a Service Level Agreement.
According to the SLA, PH-IT Solutions will charge a flat fee for services over a set period of time.
In our Managed IT services, we will couple your business network equipment with our Network Operations Center. So we can proactively monitor your systems, resolve issues and perform work with a level of expertise and efficiency unparalleled to other solutions.
On the other hand PH-IT Solutions will dedicate a team manager and a remote or onsite help desk technician to support your employees with their daily needs.
Outsourcing IT services
Outsourcing your IT services to PH-IT Solutions will allow your in-house IT Managers to take care of bigger projects and concentrate more on your business IT Plan to get to a higher level of technology since we will be taking care of all the daily IT routine work.
Benefits of outsourcing your managed IT services to PH-IT Solutions include but not limited to
- significantly reduced cost in comparison to creating a comparable team in-house.
- Reduced learning curve time from our experience in supporting other clients.
- The ability to forecast monthly, quarterly, and yearly spending on IT.
- Terrific opportunity for security expertise and successfully enacted security policies.
- Allowing you to focus on growing the business without worrying about day-to-day IT issues or requirements.
- Businesses in finance, healthcare, educations, and other industries, must Comply with regulations for the IT portion such as AASE16, HIPPA, PCI, FERPA and FISMA etc.
Our relationship begins with evaluating your current state of technology, including infrastructure, hardware and line-of-business applications and Vendors.
We work with you to identify your critical business processes, pain points and vulnerabilities. Then perform a threat analysis to determine your business risks.
Completing this process allows us to design a managed services technology plan that aligns with your long-term business goals.