Data Backup and Restore
Accidents happen but when they do your business should not go down and should not cost your business an arm and leg to get your data back and have your business function and productive after days.
At PH-IT Solutions we understand that having enormous amount of data that your business relay on must be backed-up periodically and the restore process must be as fast and easy as possible.
We experts in data backup and restore, we know what your business needs and can help you Backup all essential data or we can do it for you. PH-IT Solutions helping clients in different areas like Huntington beach, Orange county, New Port beach and Irvine. To do backups onsite and offsite backups.
Data backup process is applied to critical databases or related line-of-business applications. The process is governed by predefined backup policies that specify how frequently the data is backed up and how many duplicate copies are required, Backup policy should determine where to backup as well depends on your business needs, PH-IT Solutions will recommend the best backup plan and whether to use an onsite backup or offsite backups such as cloud backup.
We will help you choose the suitable way to back up your data from the different back up types Full backup, Incremental backup, Differential backup, Synthetic full backup, Incremental-forever backups, Reverse-incremental backupsand Hot backup.
Data restore is the process of copying backup data from the storage and restoring it to its original location or a new location.
Restore and return data that has been lost, stolen or damaged to its original condition or move data to a new location. PH-IT solutions will choose the right technique for you to restore your data, Instant recovery, Replication, CDP, Near-CDP, Traditional backup.
What makes PH-IT proficiently in data backup and restore:
- Straightforward and simple local backup.
- Automated data and applications backup, eliminating the need for costly agents or time consumed in selecting files for backup.
- Quick and easy restoration of files — so simple it can be done by anyone.
- Centralized control of data with few to no employee time given in backing up to remote servers.
- Rapid recovery rate simultaneous with technology that automatically restores only data changed since your last backup.
- Fast restoration of your entire data system in case of fire, natural disaster, or theft.
- Replacement of data servers to get your business back on track as fast as possible.
- Periodically run tests to the backed up data to ensure consistency.