Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot
low-voltage cabling and
computer power services
What is Low Voltage?
Server Cable Structure
Choosing the right type of cabling for your needs, installing it properly and verifying compliance with required standards is one of the keys to getting the most out of your network and telecommunications investment.
What we provide in low-voltage services?
- Structured cabling system design.
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance.
- Cable certification and compliance testing for your peace of mind.
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable for ultimate performance and reliability.
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems.
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels.
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages.
- Planning, engineering and budgeting review.
- Database development for cable management.
Advantages of Low Voltage
- Robust structure that supports the design, organization and maintenance of business and management procedures
- Increased data speed which boosts overall productivity.
- Ease of relocating and expanding business operations for critical telephone and computer operations.
- Flexibility in adjusting naturally to network infrastructure changes without business or workflow disruption.
Onsite Computing’s CCTV & Security Surveillance solutions gives you:
- 24/7 Monitored System Options.
- Custom CCTV and surveillance camera installations to meet your unique needs.
- Day & Night Image Viewing Technology with Infrared Cameras.
- Wide-angle and Various Lens Option for Any Camera.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording with Reliable Surveillance Systems.
- Time and Date Stamped Recordings (May be Used as Admissible Evidence in Court).
- Remote view of your property via smartphone or tablet.
- Friendly and professional installation service with training on how to properly operate your system.
- Installation of exposed or covert Cameras and running all necessary cabling and wiring inside and/or outside the location.
- Install your DVR/NVR System(s) and monitor(s) at the location.
- Connect your DVR/NVR System to the Internet or your Office Network.
- Connect your DVR/NVR System to any Access Controls, Warning Devices, and/or Audio/Video Systems you request.
- Provide training to authorized individuals.
- Maintenance and Service Contract Options.
- Best price guarantee.
Our installers will be at your site on time, provide you with professional installation services, while leaving the location in a clean and working order.
What is the cable structure ?
Before implementing any technology, the pre-wiring foundation needs to be done. Our certified cabling technicians will handle the planning, design, engineering and execution of your structured cabling system project. We provide structured cabling to distribute voice, data, audio, and video signals throughout your location.
How we design the server room?
Protect and organize some of your most expensive equipment that a company has by organizing and safely securing your company’s investments. Our designs ensure that you are maximizing the space of each server room throughout your IT network. Protect and organize some of your most expensive equipment that a company has by organizing and safely securing your company’s investments. Our designs ensure that you are maximizing the space of each server room throughout your IT network.